Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gaps Intro day 12

Day 12. Today was shopping day. We loaded back up with GAPS food, and looking forward to including more foods. We are expecting our order of supplements on Tuesday, We both can't wait to start introducing them to diet. We have added over the last few days Magnesium oil to our daily routine, you simply spray on to the skin and rub in. We Orders ours from Echolife Australia http://www.echolife.com.au/.

Something that we both have noticed is the improvement in our minds. Ben has always been a little foggy, more so at some times than others. However that fog seems to be clearing and his memory is improving. Mine has been as well. Today I was studying about carbohydrates, and different types, monosaccarides, Disaccarides, and so on. I had studied that same information about two weeks ago, but just couldn't seem to get my head around it. However today I could fully understand it, could recall it, could talk about it. I even impressed myself.

Introduced foods today, Ghee, whole soft boiled eggs, Seafood, salmon, prawns, mussels, crab, scallops.
I know, I know, we introduces a heap of foods, Ben in particular is getting bored, so we decided to more forward with adding a few more foods. Lets hope it all sits well with us. When Ben had his ghee today, he was over joyed, he said it tastes like sunshine LOL.

Food for today, this morning was
mineral water,
chicken soup,
Pork chops cooked in chicken stock, served with a soft pouched egg, and carrots and beans, with ghee.
Dinner, seafood chowder type meal. First I made Fish stock, then drained, added carrots, onion and Zucchini. Next I add some salmon chunks, scallops, prawns, and mussels, I added crab to our bowls, as they were already cooked and just needed a little heat. Man it was tasty! Even Ben who has not been a seafood lover at all, enjoyed it.

It's very exciting to see the changes in my mind and my body, looking forward to seeing more.

Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment