Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 64 Moving forward

During my last post I mentioned how Ben was having increased pain. Well over the last few days that has come back down. We think that he was having a detox dump, and literally once he cleaned out he was feeling a lot better.

Over these past few day we have decided to move forward in to full GAPs. We have add a little raw fruit and veggies. so far so good. I'm really looking forward to be more creative in the kitchen in the weeks to follow. Once we have raw fruit and veggies in and are handling them well, we will look at add cheese I think, as this is an ingredient that we have missed over the last 2 month. Wow it feel strange to be able to say that we haven't had cheese for 2 months.

I'm also planning this fortnight on taking the leap into fermented condiments more. I hope to make fermented mayo, maybe so ferment ranch dressing, Fermented bbq sauce. We defiantly need more salsa as that was a favorite for everyone.

Would love to hear from you about what your favorite fermented foods are? so please share. :0)


Related Posts
Gaps Diet



2 comments:

  1. Can you share those recipes for fermented mayo, ranch dress ing & bbq sauce? Please :-) Britta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Britta. Hopefully get on to making those this week, and will post the recipes, and how my family like them. :0)

      Delete