Monday, November 26, 2012

Waiting game.

It's now been 4 days since the bleeding started. It mostly stopped a few hours after it began. I now only have VERY light old blood. I still have no pain, and am still feeling morning sickness, which is increasing by the days. I'm very tired, and have little energy most of the day. I totally need a motivation and energy boost to get on top of the house stuff. The children are a great help in that, but there are somethings that they can't do yet. So I need to get on top of that. I went to see the doctor today, she gave me a referral to have a viability scan done. I can get in to that on Friday. So for now it's a waiting game, to see what is happening. It was an interesting appointment, because my doctor is clearly very pregnant, so it was a little weird. But such is life. I'm pretty calm at the moment, because of the sickness I'm feeling a bit on the confident side that things are ok. However I really can't be sure at all. Also there isn't a lot I can do, so remaining a peaceful as possible is the best that I can do right now, until I know anything else.

Thanks so much for all your prayers and kind thoughts, it's encouraging knowing there are people out there that care. :0)

Thanks again
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your scare! I have haemorrhaged in every pregnancy, and one of those did result in loss and complications (loss of one twin, early arrival at 25 weeks of the survivor) the bleeding in that pregnancy was terribly severe with major clots etc (from subchorionic hematomas). I also need injections all pregnancy to prevent miscarriage and preterm labour. That brings with it a lot of nerves about the pregnancy continuing. But through our losses, we have been blessed with 3 beautiful children to keep :-) I hope this pregnancy continues to term for you <3

    ReplyDelete